Are you tying the knot this year? Your wedding day is a big deal, and you’ll be seeing these photos for the rest of your life. Jennifer and Lexie are here to help you feel the most beautiful on the happiest day of your life. Do you have a big wedding party? No problem! We have many other stylists we can bring on site to accommodate your party!
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Contact us as soon as you know your wedding date to ensure we can your party on our books
- Get the number of services for your whole wedding party as soon as possible. We want to make sure we can accommodate your whole wedding party.
- Blow outs
- Makeup applications
- False lashes
- Get your timeline for the day so we can book for the appropriate time needed to have your whole wedding party finished on time
- Talk with your photographer to discuss how long your photos will take
- Time of your ceremony
Time you can get into your venue (Church, hotel, home, party room) to begin getting everyone ready
We highly recommend every bride come in for a trial run for your hair and/or makeup within 30 days of your wedding date.
Here are a few last tips before your big day!
- Get inspired! Find a few pictures of hair and makeup that you love. We also like even a few that look similar that you don’t like. It’s always good to see both.
Get on a facial regimen — to get that glowing skin you want, it’s best to get regular facials. If you don’t do this regularly, get one the week of your wedding.
- Don’t get anything too invasive that week, like a chemical peel. Just get a gentle scrub.
- We can give you recommendations for places if needed.
- Get a manicure and a pedicure the week of your wedding.
- We recommend gel nails. They don’t chip and they can last up to three weeks!
- If you wax your eyebrows, get that done at least 3 days before your big day. We love how makeup goes on after a fresh wax but its best after a few days.
- Are you thinking about eyelashes for your big day? They are a must in our opinion. Whether you do the lash extensions or the false temporary lashes that last one day. Both are a great option.
- Temporary lashes: We apply the individual lashes for the most natural look. We can apply the strip lashes if you prefer but we recommend the individual lashes.
- Lash extensions: These are a great option for the girl that wants that wow factor. They can last up to three weeks. They are a bit more expensive but worth it. We can also recommend someone for those as well.
Lastly, please contact either one of us if you have any questions at all! Email or phone!
Bridal updo: $110
Down do (no pins): $60
Blow out: $40
Makeup application: $75
Airbrush Makeup Application: $85
False Lashes: $10
Bridal Hair Trial: $55
Bridal Makeup Trial: same as makeup desired (we do full face)
On site fee for all stylists combined: $30